International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international organization that provides financial and banking services. Our client is seeking for a Transaction Banking Officer - Korean Desk.
- Performing transactions and providing services to customers such as opening accounts, opening credit cards, opening domestic debit cards, etc.
- Performing over-the-counter transactions such as cash receipt, withdrawal, foreign currency transactions, money transfer transactions, electronic banking (Internet banking, SMS...).
- Cash receipts and payments in VND or foreign currencies for individual and corporate customers.
- Carry out anti-money laundering activities for arising transactions, detect and report and promptly handle transactions with suspicious signs.
- Consulting and selling the Bank's products/services and creating cross-selling opportunities during the transaction process and encouraging customers to use other products of the Bank (Bancassurance, loan consulting, etc.).
- Performing transactions related to customer service.
- Other tasks assigned by management and superiors.
- Fluent in Vietnamese or English.
- Eligible to apply for Work Permit in Vietnam.
- Have a bachelor's degree.
- Business mindset, result oriented.
- Ability to think and work independently, thoroughly and critically.