The Role Responsibilities
- We are a global bank which is big enough to be relevant to the world's most sophisticated corporations but small enough to be local, nimble and innovate. We tap into our DNA as a global trade bank, committing to the dynamic market where we have operated for over 150 years. We link these markets with each other, as well as to Europe and the Americas, to help our corporate and institutional clients manage their global investing and financing needs. In addition, we use our deep knowledge in local markets to help our customers and clients grow, invest and protect their wealth.
- We believe that every one of our colleagues plays a tangible role in delivering our purpose and we all feel strongly about living our valued behaviours and our brand promise - Here for good. Our unrivalled network and unique culture make this organisation special and creates opportunities for unparalleled career and development experiences. The success of the Bank hinges on how we harness our unique strengths, create an inclusive and flexible environment, and where our people feel empowered to use the freedom and accountability that we give them to go above and beyond for our customers.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join TTO Transformation Management Office (TMO). The TMO team's objective is to oversee the planning, coordinating, and driving of activities and initiatives that are required to deliver our Strategy and TTO's Corporate Plan across multiple investment portfolios and domains. You will be supporting the Head, TTO Transformation Management Office to manage the benefits (both financial and non-financial benefits) tracking of all TTO initiatives.
Strategy and Transformation
- Understand and articulate the strategic goals and objectives of TTO's Strategy to stakeholders and as an ambassador to the rest of the TTO organisation.
- Support the benefits tracking of TTO initiatives in alignment to TTO's Strategy.
- Drive coordination and management across the TTO organisation to ensure the benefits of initiatives are progressing as per plan and delivering against the agreed goals of TTO's Strategy.
- Ensure strategic and transformation initiatives deliver against the target sustainable saves and other financial and non-financial benefits defined, and the expected outcomes are delivered across the TTO organisation.
- Generate reports to track progress against stated objectives, key results, and realisation of benefits.
- Provide effective PMO support including scheduling of meetings, solicitation of input for key topics, decisions, risks/issues etc. from key stakeholders, preparation of materials, minuting of key discussion points, decisions and actions, and coordination of subsequent activities.
- Prepare status reporting as required for stakeholder requirements, programme office, QPR/MPR engagement, senior management consumption.
People and Talent
- Demonstrate qualities of a good team player, build strong relationships with all stakeholders and encourage collaboration.
- Lead through example and apply the appropriate culture, values and behaviours of the Bank.
- Set appropriate tone and expectations from the team and stakeholders.
- Contribute through behaviours and initiatives to employ, engage and retain high quality people.
Based on the description
"Process: Reference the processes for which the Role Holder is responsible, as per the Operational Risk Framework definition of first / second line, for example, Responsible for executing and supervising the Budget process" this section is not applicable for this role.)
- Responsible for preparing material, conduct and run any Refinement Forum (RF) and/or Steering Committee (SC) required to update key stakeholder groups of progress, delivery risks/issues, and solicit decisions and/or input required to successfully deliver initiative.
- Ensure all submissions to committees / forums are of the right quality and are timely
- Maintain required artefacts (within SharePoint / Teams / Confluence) including submitted papers and meeting minutes of various Governance forums.
- Act quickly and decisively when any risk and/or control weakness becomes apparent and ensure they are addressed within an appropriate timeframe and, if necessary, escalated through the relevant forums.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Conduct themselves in line with the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients, Effective Financial Markets, Financial Crime Compliance, The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Head, TTO Strategy Transformation Management Office
- Global Head, TTO Transformation
- TTO Management Team (& respective Business Planning Managers)
- TTO Transformation Leads
- TTO Finance & HR Business Partners
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 6+ years' experience in a professional corporate environment, with finance or accounting background; previous management or technology consulting experience desirable.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community.
- An analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to analyse and understand project / programme financials and other relevant data points to synthesize observations and/or recommendations for management attention.
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking ability.
- Strong sense of personal ownership and willingness to roll-up sleeves to drive success.
- A mindset to continuously learn and develop themselves.
Role Specific Competencies
- Project management and administration
- Data gathering and analysis
- Financials management
- Effective communications
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684