Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a financial technology software company such as for modern Cloud Core-Banking system. Our respected client is seeking an experienced and tech professional for the job of UI/UX Designer. The job is based in BGC, Taguig City but currently offers Work-from-home until further notice.
About the role:
You will work with highly passionate, ambitious, and talented teams in the Philippines and Poland. You will be exposed to modern project management and work organization techniques, as well as the latest trends and technologies used in banking and finance. Most of the work will be focused on building user interfaces for the modern, web-based financial systems including Core Banking, Web Internet Banking, Mobile Internet Banking, Loan Origination
- Creating wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- Designing beautiful interfaces for web and mobile apps.
- Organizing and facilitating discovery workshops to better understand user needs.
- Communicating with clients and internal teams to ensure that user interests and business needs are equally met.
- Leading and coordinating design projects, including direct contact with clients and POs.
- At least 2 yrs. of experience in UI/UX, documented with a strong portfolio of web and mobile apps (i.e. Dribbble)
- Experience in doing research and conducting usability tests
- Proactive attitude to continuously seek new ways to optimize user experience
- Data-driven analytical thinking and knowledge of channel-specific metrics and KPIs
- Knowledge of emerging trends in online consumer behavior, design guidelines and principles