Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a Decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that provides value for investors and gamers in the emerging blockchain metaverse (Social + Gaming + Non-Fungible Tokens). Our distinguished client is currently looking for a UI/UX Designer (Senior).
- Coordinate with product management, design team and engineering to define and implement innovative design solutions that align with business direction and improvements in user experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Illustrate all design ideas from concept to hand-off to engineering
- Build wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Engage users in the design process and evaluate user feedback
- Seek to establish and promote design guidelines, best-practices and standards
- Experienced in creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps. Proficiency in visual design, wire-framing and rapid prototyping tools
- Senior role will groom tickets by proposing implementation methods for juniors. You will also be coaching and grooming juniors.
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience, familiar with design guidelines and processes
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating design thinking, design process, and solutions for web and mobile applications.
- Proficient in crafting UX artifacts (e.g. user journeys, wireframes, prototypes) using a variety of UX and design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision, Proto.io, Adobe).
- Proficient in undertaking user research, user interviews, concept and usability testing.
- Passionate in Web3 Technologies.
- Challenge product and business on business requirements and propose better UI/UX journeys when deemed justifiable.
- Independent & Resourceful - Able to problem solve by optimizing your resources with own research and working with peers.
- Keen to learn - Keen to learn about new technologies and new scope
- Multitasker - Able to juggle between multiple products and development teams
- Team player and fun - Other than working with Tech Team, we will have fun too!