* Core responsibility is to design UI/UX for websites, mobile apps and web dashboards.
* Create conceptual diagrams, site maps, interaction flows, mock-ups, prototypes, storyboards,
schematics/wireframes and detailed functional design specifications.
* Understand user-centric design approach. Able to analyse user behaviour & requirements to identify what users
need and identify potential solutions.
* Create and maintain the design style guide and user experience guideline
Experience and Qualifications Required:
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer
Interaction, Service Design, Graphic Design with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification.
* At least 2 years of working experience in the related fields is required for this position. Especially in mobile app
* Good understanding in platform specific design philosophy (e.g.: iOS, Android & Website) is a plus point.
* Familiar with UX prototyping tools. (e.g.: Sketch, Illustrator, Marvel, Figma and etc.)
* Applicants with online portfolio will be prioritised.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
Up to RM6000.00 per month
Zhe Xian Lim
18 days ago
Monroe Consulting Group