Experience :- minimum 5 year experience in game industry
Domain: block chain and gaming
Duration: Long term/ 1 year
Platform: Unity engine
- We are looking for a Senior Game Server Programmer familiar with multiplayer gaming
Knowledge & understanding of the server performance and stability for a smooth result in a racing game.
- Familiar with backend services for cross platform games such as Mobile & Desktop.
- Define the best technology to use for our new production, structure the whole server data to be maintained on long term development. We are in the early development stage, ideas and possibilities are open to us.
- Continually improve and support new games. Design and develop secure scalable APIs with low latency that will be used by thousands of players on a daily basis. Manage your schedule and estimate work in an iterative, agile environment.
- You should be able to communicate with everyone in the team, from Project Manager and Game Designer to explain your choice made for the backend.
- Games developed are supported by the Unity3d engine.
- Minimum 5 years in the game industry.
- Experience shipping networked multiplayer games.
- We would like to see examples of your previous work, even personal projects.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, adaptability, attention to details.
- Architect and develop new features to enable continued growth.
- To work as a bridge with the frontend team to make a friendly API and documentation of your
last backend integration.
- Knowledge about NFT's.
- Familiar Web development.
- Previously worked as a FrontEnd engineer.
Interested Applicants, Please send your CVs in Microsoft Word Format to Sukanya Gunalan. Email: email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684