Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the largest life insurance company in the Philippines, providing customizable plans. Our client is seeking for an experienced UX Designer. This job is based in Makati and currently on 80% onsite set-up with dayshift schedule and weekends off.
- Identifying target customer segments service needs/opportunities/insights and setting business/financial targets to meet business objectives.
- Designing best-in-class experiences through cost-effective prototyping, leading process improvements together with the operations managers and heads customer initiatives, and delivering business process notation to various forms of documenting processes, incorporating risk, controls and compliance requirements.
- Expanding experiences to allow for innovative ways to service, delight, recover or upsell to existing customer base, with emphasis on using digital, frictionless and on-demand platforms.
- Managing a framework of qualitative and quantitative measures that would allow the organization to effectively monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction for all initiatives and events.
- Collaborating closely with a cross functional business units to map customer journey, gather insights, process and ensure delivery of programs.
- Ensuring that customer insights or initiatives are communicated effectively and consistently, and appropriately through individual channels and in relation to different stages of the customer journey, and customer's needs.
- Plans and executes customer experience programs, with emphasis on digital channels, which covers the following:
- Development and implementation of customer experience programs, e.g. design sprints, learning labs and customer immersion programs.
- Development of tracking and monitoring system to measure effectiveness of programs and ensure that they add value to the business, e.g. Quality of Service metrics.
- Design of tools and training materials for frontliners and distribution necessary to promote customer engagement programs.
- Briefing of relevant stakeholders to ensure timely and quality delivery of program requirements.
- Leads projects or tasks as assigned to meet operational and/or strategic goals.
- Creates a customer-centric culture by defining, implementing and modeling an environment conducive to fostering the 'customer first' approach, especially in making strategic decisions.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Education - Graduate of Engineering, Business Management course (Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, Business Management)
- Experience - At least 5 years of relevant work experience focused on CX design, process engineering, customer service and Operations
- Proven track record of effective change management, implementation of human-centered design platforms, fintech projects and / or digital ecosystems and conversion of physical stores / spaces into digital sales hubs
- In-depth knowledge and experience of life insurance, an advantage
- Certification on Six Sigma, an advantage * Agile, highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication presentation skills and visual storyteller
- Willing to go on fieldwork and travel
- Proactive and flexible attitude, with willingness to take an "all hands-on deck" approach