Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading homegrown financial services company, offering consumers technology-enabled solutions and a wide range of financial products and services. This insurance company is looking for an UX Lead who has experience combining UX thinking with design execution to produce intuitive and engaging user interfaces. The job is based in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines.
About the role:
The UX lead will drive the translation of the business and user needs into an elegant design solution concept by combining UX thinking with design execution to produce intuitive and engaging user interfaces.
Key responsibilities include:
Design & Define
- Collaborate with the Business to develop a core understanding of user personas, identify their needs, and understand how users consume and navigate content
- Facilitate workshops to answer critical business questions through design thinking, rapid prototyping, and testing ideas with customers
- Plan and conduct user tests and other design research (e.g., interviews, survey, usability tests, heuristic evaluations) as well as competitor analysis, analytics, audits, and benchmarking to inform design decisions.
Deliver & Execute
- Design journey maps, navigation design, wireframes, storyboards and prototypes for web and mobile applications, and communicate these to stakeholders
- Model workflows and plan tasks for UX design projects
- Define reporting and measurement metrics focused on project and usability goals
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to define and refine our UX design system and processes, ensuring visual cohesion, adherence to brand guidelines, and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints
Key requirements include:
- At least 5 years' cumulative working experience in areas of user experience design for a mobile-first platform (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototyping, content, user experience, user experience research, and usability testing)
- Possess a solid foundation in layout and design with knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Ability to present design ideas with clarity and passion, and to receive feedback with open-mindedness.
- Ability to translate customer data and user feedback into actionable tasks.
- Ability to manage projects and drive them to the finish line in a timely manner.
- Adaptable, self-motivated with strong work ethics, collaborative, and ability to work under pressure.
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail.