Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multi-award winning FinTech company that offers online loans. The client is rigorously searching for UX/UI Designer to join their fantastic growing team based in Pasig.
The UX/UI Designer will apply their design skills to diverse range of problems and adjust his/her approach to best suit the problem at hand. Naturally collaborative and can work with others who are expert in their craft to take ownership in their decisions and collectively drive the project outcomes forward is a must. He/She will be working very closely with a Senior Designer, Mid-Senior Designers, and a Senior UX/UI designer and show the ropes quickly and get up to speed to the projects we have.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand customer and business problems to inform the design of new digital products.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to co-design potential solutions.
- Work alongside various teams to identify underlying assumptions, and design experiments to validate them.
- Make potential opportunities tangible with rapid prototypes - then test them with real customers.
- Synthesize key insights from testing, communicate them to stakeholders, use them to inform decisions, and iterate designs.
- Create polished, production-ready designs of new digital products and work alongside developers to bring them to life.
- Present your work. Shape presentations to communicate the strategic product direction, and the why behind design decisions.
- Research Fintech competitors and other industries to bring best-practice components of UX/UI into our experience
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related courses
- At least 3+ years' experience in similar role
- A tertiary qualification in UX/UI design or similar discipline.
- Advanced experience in UX/UI design and prototyping.
- Software skills must include: Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe photoshop and Illustrator
- A strong understanding of common UX patterns, and how they should be applied in practice.
- Able to create polished, production-ready designs, backed by consistent, scalable design systems.
- Go beyond static mock-ups and craft polished interactive prototypes
- Able to make sense of complex sets of information, and structure them in a logical way.
- Able to clearly communicate concepts simply, both in designs and prototypes, as well as client presentations.
- Passionate, highly motivated and loves working in a highly dynamic and growing environment.
- A strong work ethic and dedication to success is mandatory in this role as flexibility is required to achieve client timelines.
- A reliable and effective communicator that is comfortable managing multiple projects at one time will outperform in this role.