International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the world's leading furniture manufacturer. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced person for QA/QC Manager position. The role will work at office in Binh Duong, Vietnam.
QA/QC Manager is responsible to review and analyze quality department process to solve problems, identify opportunities for improvement and drive continuous improvement efforts through implementation.
· Manage Quality team, clear communicate with Continuous Quality Improvement office and set GOALs by giving clear direction with QA/QC team to achieve the set GOALs by set KPI for team members and manage this
· Consistently review with team on the performance to keep continuous improvements, this includes daily, weekly, monthly, seasonally, and yearly department GOALs and achievements
· Providing feedbacks with system development team to keep improving of the tools to better organize the team's daily work this also requests to provide continuous training with team members of the developed system functions to have team stay most efficient daily
· Drive continuous improvement efforts and provide management with cost benefit analysis, streamlining workflow and have the Standard Operation Procedure set and keep improving to make sure team stay most organized on the quality operation
· Providing the quality-related training within suppliers, QA and QC teams to have each of team stay aligned on the quality standards
· Collect and analyze performance metrics and trends, analyze data, and prepare reports and analysis to evaluate team's performance and keep continuous improvements
· Strong understanding of the value of technology and its impact on Quality and Continuous Improvement
· Strong project management skills required--Coordinate the selection, scoping, planning and implementation of Continuous Improvement projects and events to achieve improvements through each project
· Apply practical and intermediate level knowledge in CI methods to improve quality, reduce cost and improve customer satisfaction
· Work closely with the new product development teams to execute new product launches in Furniture and develop and implement pre-production review for new product launches
· Work with factory management to clearly communicate the standards to have vendor bases stay high focus on the continuous improvements of the product quality and the production processes
· Train personnel to properly build and conduct product and process inspections, investigations and audits, effectively solve and improve product/processes through the application of sound Continuous Improvement methodologies
· At least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control
· Manage 3+ teams as manager position
· Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis (PDCA)
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Good command of English
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Work independently as well as in a team environment
· Complete finalist training and maintain certification