Vice President - Corporate Treasury (Investment Banking)
LMA are working in conjunction with an International Investment Bank to find an experienced Vice President, Corporate Treasury.
The position will be responsible for Prudential Liquidity Control and Balance Sheet planning.
- Strategically manage EMEA balance sheets from liquidity perspective;
- Identify risk arising from risk free rate products and establish the bank's policy / procedures including managing day-to-day running;
- Identify risk arising from Net Interest Income and establish the bank's policy / procedures including managing day-to-day running;
- Managing production / leading improvement of reports to aid management understanding on prudential position.
- Development of EMEA Fund Transfer Pricing (FTP) and monitoring of Tokyo FTP;
- Ensure regulatory compliance over liquidity by Investigating and understanding any relevant prudential regulatory updates and items;
- Coordinate management committees and regulatory development in the bank.
Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of the latest regulatory requirement in liquidity risk management, FTP, risk free rate development, strategic balance sheet management preferably derived from experience in a Treasury department
- Strong ability to handle and analyse large amounts of data;
- Ability to build and maintain existing models using SQL, VBA, databases etc;
- Self-starter and ability to work both independently and well together as a team;
- High level of accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail;
- Minimum bachelor's degree in a quantitative subject preferred (Physics, Maths, Engineering); and
- Systems understanding and technical ability.