Executive Recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology division is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading advertising services firm focused on providing end-to-end marketing expertise for established companies in the technology and professional services industries. Our distinguished client is currently seeking for a Video Editor with at least 3-5 years' experience. This job is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Conceptualize and develop storyboard and advise on scripts to be reviewed by the marketing team.
- Design and create enticing video or design concept (promo videos and marketing material).
- Execute post-production tasks including video/audio editing, subtitle creation, colour grading & corrections and basic motion graphics.
- To work as a team player in a collaborative creative environment. Working with marketing, design, and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with client team to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Ensure compliance with client's guidelines and design standards.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Art Design.
- Creative Multimedia or equivalent Cinematography/ Photography/Videography/ Visual Arts or any related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in video editing.
- Understanding of production and post-production workflow from production to delivery.
- Good sense of design typography and animation.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud apps such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Meticulous technical organized and creative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and independently.
- Proficient in English.
- Good communication skills.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.