Foreign bank looking for a hunter to join their Corporate Relationship Management team.
Reports directly to GM/ Branch manager
- The Relationship Manager is responsible in maintaining relationships with customers, business, head office, overseas branches and corporate customers.
- Handle customer's inquiries, liaise and develop relationship and business with head office, overseas branches and inter-departments as well as corporate customers
- Design the credit structure (including the indicative loan term sheet) for the risk-satisfied clients on the bilateral or syndicated basis
- Familiar with basic MAS and internal policy guideline
- Perform and handle credit application/review and internal risk
- Rating and any adhoc periodic or non-periodic reports/data/statistics required
- Documentation review and discussion
- Minimum 10 year's relevant experience within the Banking industry, Corporate Banking space focusing on large corporate or FIs
- In depth knowledge and proficient in credit analysis and financial analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and w English/Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking counter-parties
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R1221146