Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of large international bank. The company has been providing commercial banking business including corporate banking, personal banking, and financial market business for over 50 years in Thailand.
The position will be responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and developing online self-service channels for digital banking products.
- Analyse and review market analysis in terms of using mobile banking and internet banking to expand the bank's service to meet with customer satisfaction.
- To achieve maximum returns, allocate and manage flow of the channel to meet the most efficient and effective performance.
- Assess market trends, segments, and prioritize customers to generate the idea in digital banking products as well as to create appropriate products for the retail customers.
- Manage and ensure all products comply with the Bank of Thailand's rules and regulation.
- Experience of internet banking products and retail customers would be preferable.
- High preference for Mandarin speaker.
- Interested in digital banking products and willing to learn new things.
- Having a background knowledge of IT and E-Banking would be a plus