Job Title: Vice President, Senior Malware Prevention Analyst, Global Information Security
- We are looking for senior level candidates with malware analysis and incident response experience. Specific experience with triaging detections, prioritizing threats, performing static and dynamic analysis, identifying security gaps, and implementing preventative measures.
- You should have a very strong investigative mindset with an ability to drive process changes and implement control enhancements.
- You should have 5-8 years of relevant experience in one or more threat prevention disciplines focusing on Email, Web, or Endpoint and experience mentoring junior analysts.
- At least 5+ years of experience conducting end to end Malware analysis specifically around either Email, Web or Endpoint.
- At least 5+ years of conducting incident response using commercial products/tools.
- At least 5+ years of experience in digital forensics
- GCIH, GREM, GCFA, CFCE, CISSP is desired, but not required.
What you can expect
Company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving over 66 million consumers and small businesses. Company success is only possible with a strong cyber defense, enabling company to safely conduct global operations across the United States and in approximately 35 countries. Our primary goal is to safeguard not only the company, but our clients and their trust. The Malware Prevention Team is looking for top talent who would like to join one of the most advanced cybersecurity teams in the world.
What you will do
- Problem solve and make decisions based on evidence
- Basic computer/software troubleshooting skills
- Determine the purpose of malware, how it operates and what it affects
- Using virtual environments for offline dynamic malware analysis
- Advanced knowledge in digital forensics and memory analysis
- Determine if a file executed on a system
- Research used to identify IOCs and malware threat families
- Find origins of malware i.e., hosting IPs/domains
- Understanding of email headers and trace email origins
- Help create/write security tool alerts/detections
- Drive/coordinate projects requiring malware analysis expertise
- Communicate technical outcomes to non-technical partners
- Thorough documentation of findings and actions taken
- Prepare technical reports and executive summaries related to major malware incidents
- Provide management with timely, comprehensive, and accurate updates in both written and verbal form
- Knowledge of current malware tactics and trends
Interested applicants, please send your CVs in Microsoft Word Format to Jodie Lee. Email: Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1871156