Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a national agri-tech company. As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with at least 20 years of strong experience in investor relations divisions. This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities:
- Supervision of HR generalists and other HR-related employees, as needed.
- Demonstrate a commitment to equity, excellence and high expectations for all staff and volunteers by creating organizational policies and structures that remove barriers and foster inclusion for all.
- Ensures that the organizations develop high-performing, mission-driven culture by strategically gauging staff morale, addressing organizational issues while providing HR solutions and increasing organizational effectiveness and health, through planned interventions in the organization's processes
- Participates in strategic planning for the organizations. Provides leadership and consulting support to executives and management on matters of reinforcing culture, setting goals, developing policy, and implementing strategic objectives. Aligns organizational structure, roles, and responsibilities to achieve goals.
- Oversees talent management, including staff training and leadership development, retention, recognition, employee communication and career development. Assesses and evaluates training and staff development needs and develops programs to meet needs.
- Oversees compensation and benefit programs, including job description and classification, salary structure and salary adjustments. Oversees benefit plan communication, enrolment, and administration. Assesses the competitiveness of human resources programs and practices against the relevant markets and makes recommendations for improvements and changes.
- Remains current with employment laws and regulations. Maintains an effective program of compliance with laws and regulations related to human resources and manages relationships with compliance agencies and VPR legal counsel.
- Works to build volunteer relationships, develop policies, oversee policy implementation, and meet the related needs of the organization. Work with some committees of the board.
- Provides direction to assigned staff in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities in achieving strategic and operating plan goals; prepares and manages associated budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or equivalent
- Over 20 years of professional experience in all aspects of human resources management and staff development
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic HR management i.e. planning and policy, talent management, selection, compensation, benefits, training and staff development, employee relations, and performance management
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic groups
- Current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources
- Proficiency in business and human resources related computer applications, which may include talent management systems, time, and attendance systems, etc