Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of Global international bank in Thailand. The company providing a comprehensive range of high-quality financial services to individual and corporate customers as well as financial institutions worldwide
This position is responsible for provide regulatory compliance advise to the bank, act as the main contact person with BOT and supervise the implementation of IT compliance.
- Formulate Compliance Review Plan of each year, then conduct the Compliance Review accordingly.
- Provide guidance and comments to front line units on Compliance Risk Assessment.
- Collaborate with front line units on customer complaints as referred by BOT.
- Monitor on the Bank's implementation of all new/amended regulations.
- Coordinate and follow up with responsible units for information/documents requested by BOT and submit to BOT accordingly.
- Formulate and review policies and measures under Compliance's responsibility.
- Monitor and follow up with responsible units on the rectification plan for BOT findings/observations.
- Prepare compliance related reports for the Parent Bank as required.
- Review documents on appointments of executive managements and directors prepared by HR and Corporate Governance Team for submitting to BOT.
- Coordinate with BOT and follow up with responsible units to ensure the Bank complete the requirements, and submit documents as required by BOT.
- Focus on implementation of IT Compliance role.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in law, finance, accounting, business Administration or any related fields.
- Compliance experience from Banking Industry is preferable.
- Good understanding of banking products/services/practices.
- Familiar with local regulators of Financial Institutions.
- Good command of reading and written English.