VP/SVP Corporate Banking
- Responsible for developing and executing Corporate banking desk in Asia Pacific with Singapore.
- Reviewing structure, timing, pricing to market, and executing distribution strategies of primary syndicated loans across Asia Pacific. Provide opinions on underwriting risk on transactions.
- Develop and manage distribution channels to bank, and non-bank investors in collaboration with the Private Credit Sales team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with loan investors in Asia Pacific.
- Providing loan market intelligence to Origination, Coverage and other internal partners to enable origination to distribution.
- Distribution of secondary loans in Asia Pacific for the Bank alongside Portfolio Management.
- Supervise and develop junior staff
- 8+ years of experience in Corporate banking in Asia Pacific with Singapore as a focus.
- Strong foundation in corporate syndication, i.e. structured finance, project and infrastructure finance, leveraged finance and/or fund finance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective presentation
- Team leadership ability
- Demonstrated connectivity with established bank and non-bank loan investors. Good understanding of the syndication market in Asia Pacific.
- Sound credit analysis and strong loan documentation knowledge
- Tactical underwriting confidence for the respective banking lines
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R1986850, Anissa Sia