Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a well-established chemical manufacturing company in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a warehouse and logistic professional for the job of Warehouse and Logistic Manager. The job is based in Chonburi
The Warehouse and Logistics Manager will be in charge of logistics operations such as import and export, warehouse, customs clearance, packing, transportation, and distribution. Manage the forwarder and collaborate with the sourcing team to drive cost savings. This is an excellent job opportunity for a motivated professional looking to take his or her career to the next level in an exciting industry.
- Oversee all import/export business, drive continuous logistic process improvement to increase efficiency
- Ensure customs clearance in accordance with Customs policy.
- Prepare customs procedures for new projects prior to material import and FG shipping.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to resolve logistical issues in order to ensure OTIF delivery.
- Manage forwarders and brokers, evaluate service performance for cost savings and improvement.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistics or a related field
- Strong experience in the logistics field
- Extensive hands-on experience in warehouse, import/export, BOI, and customs.
- Strong communication skills with excellent negotiation and influence skills.
- Technical knowledge and experience in warehouse/supply chain will be an advantage.
- Good English communication