Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field of manufacturing in the automotive line. Our respected client is seeking a Warehouse Manager with over 7 years of experience within the manufacturing field.
The ideal candidate will be responsible in supporting a smooth management and operations of the raw materials of over 2,000+ SKUs within the warehouse.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Maintain a clean and organized work area. Ensure that the work area is free of safety hazards.
- Responsible for the inventory accuracy, data integrity, security, housekeeping, and staff development.
- In charge of inbound and existing raw materials within the warehouse.
- Responsible to organize the daily warehouse storage and operations based on daily review of sales orders and production plan.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity and quality.
- Responsible to document any damages upon receipt of shipment. Reports overage, shortages, and damages according to operating procedures.
- Schedule daily delegation of workload.
- Complete the relevant paperwork involved with the receiving of raw materials and turn in paperwork to appropriate department.
Key Job requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain or related field is preferred.
- 7 years and above experience in manufacturing and background in the automotive industry is an added advantage.
- Familiar with managing raw materials in high quantity (i.e., 2,000+ SKUs).
- Good communication and English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Team management and existing leadership skills is an added advantage.