Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Mining Steel Manufacturer Company for the role of Warehouse Manager with at least 5-10 years experience in the field.
Job Description :
- Inventory Management, to maintain accurate inventory records, oversea the receiving, storage, and distribution of goods, and conduct regular cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Staff Management, to lead, train, and supervise warehouse personnel, create work schedule, and assign tasks.
- Safety and Compliance, to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations, implement safety programs, and maintain an organized warehouse environment.
- Efficiency and Productivity: to optimize warehouse layout and workflows, develop and implement efficient process for order fulfillment, monitor and actively implementing continuous improvement.
- Responsible for inventory management of all Moly-Cop Indonesia's plant operations
- Supplier and Customer Relations, to coordinate with suppliers for timely deliveries, communicate with customers regarding order status and issues, and resolve customer complaints or concerns
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, warehouse management or other related fields.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in warehouse operations, inventory management, and supply chain.
- Familiar with relevant software and technology tools such as WMS is beneficial.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team, delegate tasks effectively, and support a teamwork environment.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in steel company, automotive, chemical industries, or other similar manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Familiar with safety regulations, labor laws, environmental compliances, and other warehouse operations standard.
- Strong problem-solving skill to address operational issues and make informed decisions.