- Job Summary
- The Web Director is expected to manage the Web Design Team, and take part in management engagements.
- Key job responsibilities include:
- Design creation schedules and manage progress
- Draft and create plans
- Control quality of content
- Plan content
- Simple copy-writing
- Accompany reporters/photographers
- Create website wireframes
- Determine system requirements
- Lead web development scoping, planning, and technical architecture for all projects involving UI and WordPress development.
- Manage a small- / mid-sized development team as well as hosting partners, and third-party developers (contractors) to ensure technical quality, product quality, and efficient use of resources.
- Take a hands-on development approach to creating new pages and features across the whole stack, with a specific focus on the presentation layer.
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback on all internal and external code.
- Maintain relationships and connections to other teams to ensure that integrations are maintained and enhanced.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement new technology that is beneficial to the digital goals of the organization.
- Perform root cause analysis on product and process deficiencies, define and implement changes.
- Ensure the development team is effectively engaged and that products in development match resources available.
- Regularly communicate with the digital marketing leadership, marketing directors, sales leadership, and content staff to discuss direction, strategy, and priority.
- Key job requirement/s include:
- Career portfolio
12 days ago
Monroe Consulting Group