Windows 11 Rollout Change and Project Manager
Initial contract till end of 2022 + extensions
Eindhoven, Netherlands / Remote Working (85%) - Hybrid and required in person for key onsite workshops / team building
Experience: minimum 3 years as a Project Manager rolling out IT products (OS, Apps, etc)
Provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
The Windows 11 project manager will be responsible to coordinate rollout of new Windows operating system working with global Site IT teams, change management in operational processes and responsible for coordination of internal awareness campaign for Windows 11.
- Coordinate rollout activities globally
- Provide data driven updates to senior IT management and key stakeholders on rollout status and risk mitigations.
- Provide technical guidance, knowledge transfer and mentorship to internal engineering peers as required and lead technical staff responsibilities.
- Work with Corporate and IT Communications for awareness campaigns per Site
* Knowledge and understanding of IT PC workplace devices in a global national company, ideally understanding of IT asset management.
* Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Team player, excellent communication and collaboration skills
Will be part of a global project team responsible to design, configuration and test Windows 11 for Microsoft EndPoint manager. Moving from Windows 10 to Windows 11.