Empresaria Group plc
("Empresaria" or the "Group")
Results for the year ended 31 December 2017
Record adjusted profit before tax and adjusted earnings per share
Empresaria, the international specialist staffing group, has continued to deliver on its strategy with record adjusted profit before tax and growth in adjusted diluted earnings per share.
% change (constant currency)
Net fee income
Adjusted operating profit*
Profit before tax
Adjusted profit before tax*
Earnings per share (diluted)
Adjusted diluted earnings per share*
· Eighteen consecutive quarters of net fee income growth
· Six consecutive years of double digit % growth in adjusted earnings per share
· Conversion ratio increased to 16.7% (2016: 16.6%)
· Proposed final dividend increased by 15% to 1.32p (2016: 1.15p)
· Net debt increased to £12.0m (2016: £10.5m) in line with expectations following deferred consideration paid in the period
· Strong profit growth in Japan, Chile and parts of the UK business
· Successful integration of Rishworth Aviation and ConSol Partners
· Strong platform in place for next phase of growth
* adjusted to exclude amortisation of intangible assets, exceptional items, gain or loss on disposal of business and fair value charges on acquisition of non-controlling interests.
Chief Executive Joost Kreulen said:
"We are pleased to be reporting another year of record results, with this period being the sixth year of double digit adjusted diluted earnings per share growth. The strength of the business has again allowed us to increase our annual dividend in line with our progressive dividend policy.
Our diversification by geography and sector places the Group in a strong position to withstand localised market issues. The Group remains focused on delivering our strategy: strengthening a multi-branded group, with a focus on developing leading brands that are diversified and balanced by geography and sector.
The Group has a strong platform in place from which to launch the next phase of its growth and we see good opportunities to support the profitable growth of our brands in the year ahead."
For the full announcement: empresaria.com/news/rns-information/988406.
- Ends -
Empresaria Group plc
Arden Partners (Nominated Adviser and Broker)
020 7614 5900
Alma PR (Financial PR)
020 8004 4217
Notes for editors:
· Empresaria Group plc is an international specialist staffing group with 18 brands operating in 20 countries across the globe including the UK, Germany, Japan, India, UAE, Indonesia, Chile, Australia, Thailand, Singapore, Finland, USA, New Zealand, China, Malaysia, Vietnam and the Philippines.
· Empresaria offers temporary/contract and permanent staffing solutions as well as offshore recruitment services in seven key sectors: technical & industrial, aviation services, IT & design, professional services, healthcare, executive search and retail.
· Empresaria applies a multi brand, management equity philosophy and business model, with Empresaria group company management teams holding significant equity in their own business.
· Empresaria is listed on AIM under ticker EMR. For more information: empresaria.com